Google not only presents oportunities via search results but in many other ways. Get information about the new Google My Places, apps and some examples of how to use Google's web apps.
Summary List of Google Web Marketing Tools
Many of Google's web marketing tools are free.
- "Organic" SERP (search engine results page) winners with best practise SEO. This is usually not free but there are plenty of free SEO tips online.
- "Google My Business" connects you directly with customers, whether they're looking for you on Search, Maps or Google+. Google My Business combines and replace, all in one place, many of the following:
- Google Places marketing.
- Google Places for Business listing show near the top of Google SERPs
- Google+ Local pages connect with business’s physical location. For example, local pages include a map of the business’s location and feature its address, phone number, and hours of operation.
- Includes review marketing.
- Google Maps. Get us to show you how to:
- create your own Google maps
- create linked pins with embedded photos and or videos etc on your own layer of Google maps
- How to SEO your Google map. Our www.mapgoogle.org gets about one million views per year.
- If you're a digital marketing client of 4 Web Marketing apply online here for your free linked pin on our popular Google maps.
- Google's Social Media
- Google video marketing via YouTube
- Google+ pages for people
- Google+ pages for organisations eg: google.com/+4webmarketingBiz
- Google+ open community pages. eg google.com/+Perthperth Western Australia.
- Google's Blogger
- Google Translator instantly translates your web pages to the language of the user. The most widely spoken language is English but most peoples of the world don't speak English. More people speak Chinese languages, Hindu and Spanish than English. This is an essential free web marketing tool which our web developers can plug into your web page after you provide login info, $100 set-up cost, where on your page (near top is good) and $20 per page.
- Google's pay per click (PPC) marketing. Its brand name is Adwords which uses the term cost per click (CPC). It's classic Search Engine Marketing (SEM). The more relevant your landing page, done with good SEO, the cheaper your CPC. Check the market rate your competitors' are currently paying with Google's Traffic Estimator.
- ISO - "Image Search Optimisation". Contact us now to get your images found on Google's images search.
- Google Anaylitics can be uses to see the results of A/B alternate web marketing testing of different versions of landing pages by SEO and sales funnel psychology.
- Traffic Estimator is one of the best free web marketing analytical tools from Google. It shows how much money your competitors are currently bidding per click via Google's Adwords. I don't want to give you the link because Google change it now and then. Simply Google "traffic estimator". It'll be the top listing on page one. Google is so dominent in the PPC space that it represents the market PPC rate. Click example chart/table:
- Google Web Master Tools can be used to claim ownership of websites. Have you ever seen an image like this in Google search results? If you're not sure how to claim authorship, contact "4 Web Marketing" to find out how. Tip: you'll be seen as an authority (influencer) if you get a lot of followers and a lot of people +1 (like for you FaceBook users) your content. Please follow me --->
- Google Page Speed reports how long it takes to load your web page. Page load speed is an SEO factor but also consider lost clients who couldn't wait to see the sales pitch on your web page.
- The flip side of Adwords is Google's Adsense. Advertisers pay Google which share a bit with publisher. Google acts as a "media buyer". Let us show you how to be a partner / affiliate marketer like my wife (yes we're into income splitting) getting monthly online payments, into her Australian bank account from Google, from things like people watching my amature Youtube videos and Google ads.
- There are many Google aps from the Chrome store which can be used for web marketing and analysis. Here are some:
- Chrome web browser
- Amazon's Alexa site popularity ranking Chrome plugin
- Gmail used right and I don't mean sending out spam
- Event marketing using the "Google Calendar"
- Adding a search box like this helps people find your information / sales pitch on websites you tell Google you want searched. The small fee is worth keeping your online visitors in your sphere of influence.
If you need helpful advice with any of Google's web marketing listed above don't hesitate to contac "4 Web Marketing" Australia on +618 92434215 +8 GMT for 5 minutes of free phone advice.
"SEO Social Media Marketing (SMO) SEM are popular web marketing strategies for websites lost in Cyberspace. Other types of web marketing include Google Places marketing and video marketing"
Ask our satisfied web marketing clients who will gladly testify to dramatically increased organic search engine position ranking our web marketing strategies, including search engine optimisation Australia wide, have helped them achieve.
10 minute FREE website promotion 4 web marketing strategies consultation
4 Web Marketing Australia for website promotion Australia
Singapore Malaysia Thailand Bali Perth time ie:+8 hours GMT
Website Promotion Consultant, SEO 4 Web Marketing Australia